By John OxfordPartner and/or vendor relationships are very important to any successful bank marketing program. Even the largest internally focused marketing department must have partner support to achieve its goals. What makes for a great bank vendor partnership? How does one go about finding a great fit for banks?
In this week’s Marketing Money Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Agency and I break down:
- The “fear of missing out” messaging used in vendor pitches.
- How to find the right partnerships.
- Do we need Zoom calls when normal calls still work?
- Can marketing save bank branch consolidation?
- Does Denzel Washington always play the same role?
If you have questions or topics you would like answered on a future podcast, email us at https://marketingmoneypodcast.com/contact/ and join us online at the virtual ABA Bank Marketing Conference, Sept. 27-28.