In remarks before a public symposium on small business loan data collection today, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Kathleen Kraninger signaled the importance of balancing the statutory objectives of Section 1071 of the Dodd-Frank Act with the need to avoid negative credit effects on the $1.4 trillion small business lending market.
- Sen. Moran Urges Support for Ag Banking Legislation
- Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Mystery Shopper?
- Keeping Banking Bipartisan in 2020
- Real Estate Investing Q&A with David Sherman
- Calvin Coolidge, Bank President
- ABA Data Bank: Losses from Romance Scams Increased 40% in 2019 to $201 Million
- Retail Sales Up 0.3 Percent in January
- Industrial Production Declined 0.3 percent in January
- FDIC Watchdog: Clearer Criteria Needed for Regulatory Cost-Benefit Analyses
- How To Dive Into Digital Marketing