Nearly every bank says it wants to attract more millennial customers. Yet many bankers are going about it the old way—by making assumptions and generalizations about what this audience wants and needs.
- OCC’s Hsu: Addressing Appraisal Bias Requires ‘Collective Effort’
- Eliminating TDR Accounting: Finally a Carrot for Adopting CECL?
- FDIC Updates Statement of Policy on MDIs
- Producer Prices Rose 0.8% in May
- Treasury Awards $1.25 Billion in COVID-19 Relief Grants to CDFIs
- Industrial Production Increases in May
- FDIC Proposes to Align Real Estate Lending Standards with CBLR
- ABA Foundation Releases Infographic on Gaps in Homeownership Rates
- Home Builder Confidence Falls in June
- Retail Sales Decrease 1.3% in May