By John OxfordPost a successful ABA Virtual Bank Marketing Conference, there are plenty of fresh ideas, hot issues and new conversations taking place. During the latest Marketing Money Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Agency and I discuss current issues of which bank marketers should have some knowledge. A few specifics we cover include:
- Our take on ABA’s #BanksNeverAskThat campaign.
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service getting into banking?
- Why don’t your clients use mobile check deposit?
- Is technology actually harder to get into than actually use?
- Is it necessary to “re-turn” your car on after starting it remotely?
If you have topics you would like discussed on a future podcast, drop us an email at https://marketingmoneypodcast.com/contact/.