Many bankers recruit a team of local business people and prominent citizens to serve on an advisory board. While an advisory board isn’t typically a policy-making body, like the bank’s board of directors, it does serve vital functions. Here are five ways to better educate and engage them so your investment pays dividends.
- ABA Data Bank: How Households Use Their Stimulus Checks
- Should We Be Worried about Inflation?
- ABA Raises Concerns about GSE PSPA Changes
- CFPB: Fair Lending Critical to Pandemic Response, Reducing Racial Inequities
- ABA Calls Out the Risks of Bank Charter Arbitrage
- NFL Quarterback Alex Smith to Keynote ABA’s Emerging Leaders Forum
- Consumer Delinquencies Rise in Fourth Quarter of 2020
- Climate Risk Disclosure Act Reintroduced in Congress
- Industrial Production Rises 1.4% in March
- Home Builder Confidence Improved Slightly in April