The ABA Foundation today announced the national judges for its Lights, Camera, Save! video competition for young people. Entries in the competition — made through participating banks in 47 states plus Washington, D.C. — are due by Dec. 1 and will be announced during America Saves week on March 1, 2017. This year’s judges are:
- Janet Bodnar, editor, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Laura Levine, president and CEO, Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Allie Nault, Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2016
- Scott Rubens, multimedia director, WUSA 9 in Washington, D.C.
- Steve Sievert, VP of debit marketing for Discover Financial Services
“The banking industry’s growing participation in Lights, Camera, Save! demonstrates its commitment to financial education and its investment in future generations,” said Corey Carlisle, executive director of the ABA Foundation. “This contest is a great opportunity to engage students and their peers on the importance of smart money management.”