We are delighted to present an ABA Banking Journal special report in our November/December 2016 issue on some of the latest innovative frontiers in banking and technology. In addition to the articles below—which include features from our magazine plus online exclusives—you can learn more at aba.com/fintech.
- Banking’s “Amazon Moment”: ABA’s Rob Morgan on how—if they partner with fintech companies—banks will be positioned to become the universal financial services platforms of the future.
- Trailblazers and Traditionalists: Fintech thought leader JP Nicols explores how to find the best team dynamic for innovation.
- Building an “Internet of Value”: A conversation with Ripple’s Chris Larsen.
- Do You Do What the Data Tell You? The rise of prescriptive analytics, the “fourth frontier” in big data.
- Core Exercises: Community banks seek leverage points with core processors.
- Innovation in the Bank: Community bank leaders weigh in on how they handle technological changes and IT strategic planning while keeping focused on customer needs.
- How to Pinpoint a Data Breach More Effectively: Rippleshot uses big data, machine learning and predictive analytics to help banks fight fraud.
- Capturing Mobile Banking ROI for Community Banks: Everyone’s moving to mobile—but how do you know it’s worth the investment?