The FDIC today announced the appointment of six new members to its Advisory Committee on Community Banking:
- Dick Beshear, First Security Bank and Trust Company, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Keith Epstein, Roxboro Savings Bank, Roxboro, N.C.
- Bruce Kimbell, First Community Bank of the Heartland, Clinton, Ky.
- Thomas Leavitt, Northfield Savings Bank, Northfield, Vt.
- Lori Maley, Bank of Bird-in-Hand, Bird-in-Hand, Pa.
- Cathy Stuchlik, Clackamas County Bank, Sandy, Ore.
With the new appointments, 12 of the panel’s 18 members are CEOs of ABA member banks. Established in 2009, the advisory panel provides input to the FDIC on a variety of issues affecting community banks.