The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Friday announced the appointment of new members to its advisory boards, including the Community Bank Advisory Council and Consumer Advisory Board. The boards advise and consult with the bureau on a variety of consumer financial issues.
Six of the seven new members of the CBAC are with ABA member banks:
- Brenda K. Hughes, SVP and director of mortgage and retail lending, First Federal Savings Bank of Twin Falls, Twin Falls, Idaho;
- Linda Feighery, vice president and Community Reinvestment Act /Fair Lending Officer, Citywide Banks, Denver, Colo.;
- Melissa A. Ballard, VP and director, First Iowa State Bank, Albia, Iowa;
- Dion Kidd Johnson, president, COO and chief risk officer, Western Bank, Alamogordo, N.M.;
- Cal Ratcliff, SVP and chief compliance officer, Bank of North Carolina, High Point, N.C.; and
- Trent Sorbe, president, Central Payments Division, Central Bank of Kansas City, Kansas City, Mo.
In addition, William Howle, head of Citibank’s U.S. retail bank, New York, is among the new members appointed to Consumer Advisory Board.