The American Bankers Association nominating committee — chaired by Dorothy Savarese, chairman, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank, Orleans, Mass. — has selected a slate of candidates for the association’s board of directors. Nominees for new terms on the board are:
- Richard Adams Jr., president, United Bankshares, Parkersburg, W.Va.
- Pedro Bryant, president and CEO, Metro Bank, Louisville, Ky.
- Greg Carmichael, chairman, president and CEO, Fifth Third Bancorp, Cincinnati
- Luanne Cundiff, president and CEO, First State Bank of St. Charles, St. Charles, Mo.
- Kristie Holoch, president and CEO, Cornerstone Bank, York, Neb.
- Bryan Luke, president and COO, Hawaii National Bank, Honolulu
- Matt Packard, chairman and CEO, Central Bank, Provo, Utah
- Brad Paige, president and CEO, Kennebunk Savings Bank, Kennebunk, Maine
- Pat Weigel, president and CEO, Norway Savings Bank, Norway, Maine
- Dan Yates, president and CEO, Brattleboro Savings and Loan, Brattleboro, Vt.
The nominees will join other sitting board members and ABA’s nominees for new officers — previously announced in July — following their election during the ABA Annual Convention, Oct. 21-23 in New York.