SPONSORED CONTENT PRESENTED BY NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS
Over the last decade, regional banks have migrated customers from higher-cost physical interaction points—branches and contact centers—to digital channels—online and mobile. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated that transformation with consumers now crowning digital as their everyday banking channel. This leaves regional banks with significant challenges, including optimizing customer engagement in a digital-first world and securing these channels from fraudsters without sacrificing experience and trust. Join experts from Aite Group, Bangor Savings Bank and Nuance for answers, for a free webinar on April 21 at 1:00 p.m. (ET).
This conversation will provide insight into:
- Consumers’ financial attitudes and what channels they prefer by activity and generation
- Why some customers use branches instead of digital for specific activities
- The role IVRs and contact centers still have to play and their partnership with digital
- Customer interest in real-time guidance through digital channels, and their willingness to improve financial health
- Consumer expectations for how their bank will protect their accounts from fraudsters
Register to also receive a copy of “Customer engagement in an era of rising fraud.” This whitepaper is based on a Nuance-sponsored December 2020 survey of ABA Banking Journal regional bank readers. It details the use and breadth of customer engagement channels, as well as the ways in which regional banks secure both digital and voice interactions.