The ABA Foundation is inviting the public nationwide to vote for their favorite videos among the Lights, Camera, Save! finalists. Voting for the Savers’ Choice Prize will take place via the American Bankers Association’s Facebook page through Wednesday, Feb. 20.
This year’s Lights, Camera, Save! finalists are:
- “A Time to Save,” by Luke Wiley, sponsored by Security Federal Savings Bank, Logansport, Ind.
- “Cash Flow,” by Taylor Brown, sponsored by Centric Bank, Harrisburg, Pa.
- “How to Save Your Money,” by Jessie Morgan, sponsored by Citizens and Northern Bank, Wellsboro, Pa.
- “Saving to Give,” by Julia Hocker, sponsored by Burke and Herbert Bank, Alexandria, Va.
- “The Saving Game,” by Kevin Foster, sponsored by Lewis and Clark Bank, Oregon City, Ore.
The winner of the Savers’ Choice award will receive a GoPro camera to encourage future filmmaking. The social media contest will run concurrently with Lights, Camera, Save!, which is scored by a panel of expert judges. The Lights, Camera, Save! winners will be awarded cash prizes up to $5,000, plus a scholarship for a teacher at each of their schools to attend the 2019 Jump$tart National Educator Conference.