The American Bankers Association Foundation is inviting the public nationwide to vote for their favorite videos among the Lights, Camera, Save! finalists. Voting for the Savers’ Choice Prize will take place via ABA’s Facebook page through Wednesday, Feb. 14.
This year’s Lights, Camera, Save! finalists are:
- “How a Bill Becomes A Lot,” by Catie Tomasello of Florida, sponsored by Banco do Brasil Americas, Miami.
- “Lights. Camera. Save.” by Natalie Shepler of Indiana, sponsored by Security Federal Savings Bank, Logansport, Ind.
- “Money: It’s Literally Everything,” by Dylan Fox of Virginia, sponsored by Burke & Herbert Bank, Alexandria, Va.
- “My Dollar Said Something,” by Ryan Callister of Utah, sponsored by Zions Bank, Salt Lake City.
- “Siblings and Savings,” by Ava Lazar of Virginia, sponsored by the Bank of Marion, Marion, Va.
The winner of the Savers’ Choice award will receive a GoPro camera to encourage future filmmaking. The social media contest will run concurrently with Lights, Camera, Save!, which is scored by a panel of expert judges. The Lights, Camera, Save! winners will be awarded cash prizes up to $5,000, plus a scholarship for a teacher at their school to attend the 2018 Jump$tart National Educator Conference.