The ABA Foundation is inviting the public nationwide to vote for their favorite videos among the Lights, Camera, Save! finalists. Voting for the Saver’s Choice prize will take place via ABA’s Facebook page now through Feb. 8.
This year’s Lights, Camera, Save! finalists are:
- “Mr. Big Cash Money,” by Matthew Walak of Massachusetts, sponsored by Milford Federal Savings & Loan Association, Milford, Mass.
- “My Saving Story,” by Peter Sullivan of Washington, sponsored by First Federal, Port Angeles, Wash.
- “$ave Your Future!” by Dylan Fox of Virginia, sponsored by Burke & Herbert Bank, Alexandria, Va.
- “Saving for the Future,” by Catie Tomasello of Florida, sponsored by Community Bank, Miramar Beach, Fla.
- “Temptation’s Thirst,” by Matthew Post of Maryland, sponsored by Congressional Bank, Bethesda, Md.
The winner of the Savers’ Choice award will receive a GoPro camera to encourage future filmmaking. The social media contest will run concurrently with Lights, Camera, Save!, which is scored by a panel of expert judges. The Lights, Camera, Save! winners will be awarded cash prizes up to $5,000, plus a scholarship for a teacher at their school to attend the 2017 Jump$tart National Educator Conference.