ABA today added 11 banks to its Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ). The index now includes 341 community banks with a combined market cap of nearly $260 billion. The newest additions are:
- Bancorp 34, Inc., Alamogordo, N.M.
- CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- First Hawaiian, Inc., Honolulu
- FSB Bancorp, Inc., Fairport, N.Y.
- HarborOne Bancorp, Inc., Brockton, Mass.
- HomeTown Bankshares Corporation, Roanoke, Va.
- Midland States Bancorp, Inc., Effingham, Ill.
- Ottawa Bancorp, Inc., Ottawa, Ill.
- Paragon Commercial Corporation, Raleigh, N.C.
- Randolph Bancorp, Inc., Stoughton, Mass.
- WCF Bancorp, Inc., Webster City, Iowa
The index, launched in 2003, represents all Nasdaq-listed banks and savings associations except the 50 largest banks and those with international or credit card specializations.
The ABAQ index is “the most broadly representative stock index for community banks and remains an important tool for giving banks more visibility with analysts and investors,” ABA said.