To take a reading on how banks are now managing social media—what they wish they could do better and what the future holds—the American Bankers Association surveyed more than 430 banks of all sizes. The 2019 report, The State of Social Media in Banking, provides a detailed status on where banks stand on social—and what’s changed in recent years.
- White House Announces New COVID-19 Relief Measures for Homeowners
- FHLB Advances Decreased, Collateral Increased in 2020
- ABA Data Bank: Explaining the Deposit-Loan Divergence
- ABA to Lawmakers: Don’t Use G-Fees as Funding Offset
- PPP Loan Investigations: What’s On The Horizon for Banks?
- Podcast: Digital Innovation Lessons from an O.G. ‘Mobile Bank’
- ABA Statement Highlights Banks’ Commitment to Reducing Number of Unbanked Americans
- ARRC Issues Conventions for Forward-Looking SOFR Term Rate; Endorses Date for Cross-Currency Swaps
- Agencies Signal Joint Community Reinvestment Act Overhaul to Come
- JPMorgan Chase Survey: 88% of Business Leaders Optimistic About Next Six Months