To take a reading on how banks are now managing social media—what they wish they could do better and what the future holds—the American Bankers Association surveyed more than 430 banks of all sizes. The 2019 report, The State of Social Media in Banking, provides a detailed status on where banks stand on social—and what’s changed in recent years.
- Community Bankers Flag CECL, Fintech as Top Concerns in Recent Interview
- ABA Survey: Credit Quality Tops List of Concerns for Ag Lenders in 2019
- New ABA Foundation Infographic Provides Tips to Protect Veterans from Phone Scams
- Fed Proposes 18-Month Extension for Single-Counterparty Credit Limit Final Rule
- Brainard Discusses Implications of Climate Change on Financial Stability
- FinCEN Reissues Real Estate Geographic Targeting Orders
- What Can Bank Marketers Learn from High Fashion?
- ABA Calls for Interoperability as Fed Moves Ahead with ‘FedNow’ Service
- McWilliams Expresses Concern about New Loans Tied to Libor
- How Can I Provide a Housing Counselor List to an Overseas Borrower?