To take a reading on how banks are now managing social media—what they wish they could do better and what the future holds—the American Bankers Association surveyed more than 430 banks of all sizes. The 2019 report, The State of Social Media in Banking, provides a detailed status on where banks stand on social—and what’s changed in recent years.
- Financial, Housing and Consumer Groups Criticize New GSE Fee on Refinances, Call for Withdrawal
- Financial Regulators Clarify Use of Cease and Desist Orders in BSA/AML Enforcement
- Baker Tilly Is Rewriting the Rules of National with a Coast-to-Coast and Global Advantage
- ABA Supports Flexibility for Servicers Offering Forbearance Options to Borrowers
- FirstBank’s Reuter Appointed Chairman of ABA’s American Bankers Council
- Compliance and Risk Talent: Technologists First?
- ABA Supports Bipartisan Bill to Extend COVID-19 Relief to USDA RD Borrowers
- CRE Tenants Have Missed Billions in Payments. Which Sectors Are the Most at Risk?
- Consumer Prices Rise Slightly in July
- ABA, DBA Unveil New Ads Highlighting Sen. Coons’ Support for PPP, Small Biz