The American Bankers Association Foundation today announced the national judges for its 10th annual Lights, Camera, Save! video competition for young people. Entries in the competition—made through participating banks in 46 states—are due by Dec. 3. This year’s judges are:
- George Barany, director, Consumer Federation of America
- Kendall Buchanan, CTO and co-founder, Banzai
- Katlyn Grasso, CEO and founder, GenHERation
- Beverly Harzog, consumer finance analyst and credit card expert, U.S. News & World Report
- Ashley Jacobs, director of marketing, Wise Bread
Through Lights, Camera, Save!—sponsored this year by Banzai—teen participants will create and submit up to a 90-second video that demonstrates the value of saving and responsibly managing their money to a participating bank. Registered banks will select a winning student to compete on a national level for several awards, including grand prize of $5,000 plus a scholarship for a teacher at their school to attend the 2020 Jump$tart National Educator Conference.