The American Bankers Association Nominating Committee—chaired by Ken Burgess, chairman of FirstCapital Bank of Texas, Midland, Texas—has selected a slate of candidates for the association’s board of directors. Nominees for new terms on the board are:
- Shan L. Hanes, president and CEO, Heartland Tri-State Bank, Elkhart, Kan.
- Howard A. Jaffe, president and COO, Inland Bancorp, Oak Brook, Ill.
- Carissa Rodeheaver, chairman, president and CEO, First United Bank and Trust, Oakland, Md.
- James A. Reuter, CEO, FirstBank Holding Company, Lakewood, Colo.
- Michael L. Scudder, chairman and CEO, First Midwest Bancorp, Chicago
- Daniel C. Yates, president and CEO, Brattleboro Savings and Loan, Brattleboro, Vt.
The nominees will join other sitting board members and ABA’s nominees for new officers—previously announced in July—following their election during the ABA Annual Convention, Oct. 27-29 in Seattle.