ABA and several trade groups wrote to congressional appropriators on Friday urging them to maintain the prohibition on federal funds being used to facilitate the seizure of underwater mortgages through eminent domain, as has been contemplated by several cities.
- ABA Data Bank: Banks Improve Wait Times, Application Process for Small Businesses
- Should We Require Restrictive Endorsements on Remote Business Deposits?
- Agencies Seek Comment on Changes to Supplementary Leverage Ratio
- The Labor Market That Could
- How to Help Customers Save Up for Their Well-Being
- IRS Issues Second Round of Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones
- Industrial Production Edged Down 0.1 percent in March
- CFPB’s Kraninger Signals Next Steps on Clarifying ‘Abusive’ Standard in UDAAP
- The Incredible Bank Journey
- Podcast: The Challenges of Banking on the U.S.-Mexico Border