ABA and several trade groups wrote to congressional appropriators on Friday urging them to maintain the prohibition on federal funds being used to facilitate the seizure of underwater mortgages through eminent domain, as has been contemplated by several cities.
- 4.8 Million Jobs Added in June
- What Are the Biggest Challenges Facing the AML and Financial Crimes Communities?
- House Votes to Extend Paycheck Protection Program
- DOL Proposes Rule on ESG Investing in Pension Plans
- FOMC Members: Economic Outlook Remains Extraordinarily Uncertain
- Fed, FDIC Provide Details on ‘Living Wills’ for Largest Banks
- FTC: Online Shopping Complaints Rise During Pandemic
- Construction Spending Drops in May
- FFIEC: Examiners to Increase Focus on Libor Transition Preparedness
- Manufacturing Sector Rebounds in June