Since the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, banks have placed increased focus on internal audit. In response to member requests, ABA has formed peer groups for internal auditors and groups for those coordinating implementation of the updated COSO internal control framework.
- ABA Data Bank: Majority of Community Banks Hold High Levels of Capital
- FHFA to Increase Multifamily Loan Caps for GSEs, Eliminate Exclusions
- EEOC Intends to Drop Pay Data Collection Requirement
- What Can Banks Learn from ESPN?
- Report: Sen. Crapo to Move Cannabis Banking Bill
- Senate Confirms Fed Governor Bowman to 14-Year Term
- ABA’s Benton Discusses Importance of Getting Libor Transition Right
- Preliminary Analysis of 2018 HMDA Data and ABA Policy Recommendations
- BAFT Calls for Ex-Im Reauthorization
- Pending CECL Delay Should Not Put Off Preparations, Regulators Say