The American Bankers Association’s Nominating Committee—chaired by Jeff Szyperski, chairman, president and CEO of Chesapeake Bank, Kilmarnock, Virginia—has selected a slate of candidates for the association’s board of directors. Nominess for new terms on the board are:
- Andy Anderson, president, CEO and CFO, Bank of Anguilla, Anguilla, Mississippi
- Chip Mahan, chairman and CEO, Live Oak Bancshares, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Cathy Owen, chairman, Eagle Bank, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Michael Rauh, president and CEO, Chelsea Groton Bank, Groton, Connecticut
- Ira Robbins, president and CEO, Valley National Bank, Wayne, New Jersey
- Kevin Sabin, president and CEO, Arvest Bank, Fayetteville, Arkansas
The nominees will join other sitting board members and ABA’s nominees for new officers—previously announced in July—following their election during ABA’s Unconventional Convention, a virtual event taking place Oct. 19-20.