The FDIC today announced the appointment of seven new members to its Advisory Committee on Community Banking:
- Fred DeBiasi, American Savings Bank, Middletown, Ohio
- Christopher Donnelly, Bank of the Prairie, Olathe, Kan.
- Incoming ABA Vice Chairman Jim Edwards, United Bank, Zebulon, Ga.
- Kenneth Kelly, First Independence Bank, Detroit
- Alan Shettlesworth, Main Bank, Albuquerque, N.M.
- ABA board member Louise Walker, First Northern Bank, Dixon, Calif.
- Len Williams, People’s Utah Bancorp, American Fork, Utah
With the new appointments, 12 of the panel’s 18 members are CEOs of ABA member banks. Established in 2009, the advisory panel provides input to the FDIC on a variety of issues affecting community banks.